Personal Data Protection Law
Glober Laboratory Systems Company Clarification Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
This Clarification Text has been prepared by Globerlab Laboratory Systems Limited Şirketi (“Company”) in order to enlighten the Company's customers regarding the processing of their personal data by the Company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). You can find detailed information on the processing of your personal data within the scope of this Clarification Text in the Globerlab Laboratory Systems Limited Company Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at [www .globerlab.com] .
a) Methods of Obtaining Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Your personal data is collected electronically or physically. Your personal data collected for legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text can be processed and shared within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Planning and execution of activities required to customize your personal data, products and services offered by the Company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, to recommend and promote them to the relevant persons, To carry out the necessary work by the business units to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services and to carry out the relevant business processes, To carry out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the Company and to carry out the related business processes, To plan the commercial and / or business strategies of the Company It is processed for the purposes of ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the persons who have a business relationship with the Company.
c) Parties and Purposes of Sharing Personal Data
Planning and execution of activities required to customize your personal data, products and services offered by the Company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, and to recommend and promote them to the relevant persons, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, To carry out the necessary work by the business units and to carry out the relevant business processes in order to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services offered by the Company, to carry out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the Company, The Company's business partners and suppliers, legally authorized institutions and organizations and legally authorized institutions and organizations for the purposes of planning and executing business strategies and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and the persons in business relationship with the Company. may be shared with authorized private law legal entities.
d) Rights of Data Owners and Use of These Rights
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below to the Company through the methods specified under the heading Exercise of Rights by Data Owners, your requests will be evaluated and finalized by our Company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights as a personal data owner:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
- Kanun’un 28. maddesinin 2. fıkrası veri sahiplerinin talep hakkı bulunmayan halleri sıralamış olup bu kapsamda;
- Personal data processing is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation,
- Processing of personal data made public by the person concerned,
- Personal data processing is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions, based on the authority given by the law,
- Personal data processing is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budget, tax and financial matters,
- In such cases, the above-mentioned rights regarding the data cannot be used.
- According to paragraph 1 of Article 28 of the Law, since the data will be outside the scope of the Law in the following cases, the requests of data owners will not be processed in terms of these data either:
- Processing of personal data by real persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not given to third parties and that the obligations regarding data security are complied with.
- Processing personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by making it anonymous with official statistics.
- Processing personal data for art, history, literature or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights or does not constitute a crime.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public safety, public order or economic security.
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or execution authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution proceedings.
Exercise of Rights by Data Subjects
- Data owners will be able to use the "Form for Applications to be Made by the Personal Data Owner to the Data Controller" in the [www .globerlab.com] link to exercise the above-mentioned rights.
- Applications will be made by one of the following methods, together with documents that will identify the relevant data owner:
- Filling the form and sending the wet signed copy by hand, via a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt, to Yeşilce Mahallesi, Çelik Caddesi No: 12 Seyrantepe, Istanbul - Turkey,
- Sending the form by registered electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by signing with a secure electronic signature issued within the scope of Electronic Signature Law No. 5070,
- Following a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- The Company responds to data owners who wish to exercise such rights within the limits set forth in the Law, within a maximum of thirty (30) days, as stipulated in the Law. In order for third parties to apply on behalf of personal data owners, a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public on behalf of the person to apply must be present.
- As a rule, data owner applications are processed free of charge, however, a fee may be charged based on the fee schedule stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- The company may request information from the data subject in order to determine whether the applicant is the owner of personal data, and may ask questions about the application to the personal data owner in order to clarify the issues specified in the application.
In accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, if the application of the data owners is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged for up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Institution cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE